“Ben Tiggelaar is an inspirational hurricane.”
High Profile, events trade magazine
BOOK BEN FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
An in-house seminar, a keynote for clients or a brainstorm session with the MT.
Ben speaks and teaches around the globe. On leadership and change. On location and online. Insights and inspiration guaranteed.
Discover what Ben can do for your organization. Download the PDF for more information:
THIS IS WHAT CLIENTS SAY
“The CEOs appreciated your research-backed insights, and the actionable way you communicated them. Your passion, and the way you invited dialog during the session made for an energizing and value-added session for our executive leaders. Thank you!”Alberto Huerta
– Compassion USA –
“We got a lot of positive feedback from participants around the globe – Not only in the online survey, but some even called us to say how much they enjoyed Ben’s webinar and his energy!”Charlotte Riis Røikjær
– Hamlet Protein –
“An excellent presentation. A lot of energy, very good English, good timing, good non-verbal communication. Ben has given everyone an effective wake-up call. As far as I am concerned, one of the best presentations I have seen in recent years.”Gijs de Vries
– EY –
CURRENT TOPICS FOR KEYNOTES & INCOMPANY SESSIONS
ON LOCATION OR ONLINE
1. THIS IS HOW YOU STAY ENGAGED AND MOTIVATED WHILE YOU’RE WORKING FROM HOME
- ‘Relatedness’ and other deep motivations that you cannot ignore.
- How do you help yourself and others to keep enjoying your work?
2. Positive leadership. Especially now!
- How do you create a positive impact as a manager or professional?
- What do colleagues and customers need from you at this moment?
3. Effective leadership in uncertain times
- How do you draw up robust plans when nothing seems certain?
- How do you help remote employees to keep performing?
4. Understanding and influencing behavioral change
- What makes behavioral change so complicated (and what does work)?
- The Ladder: A simple, practical framework for change.
5. The psychology of being happy at work
- The importance of meaning, performance, and enjoyment in your work.
- What everyone can do to prevent burnout.
6. Managing ‘the most complicated person on earth’
- Why personal leadership is increasingly important.
- Effective self-management: These are the techniques that work!
7. Why innovation is all about people
- ‘Psychological safety’ and other essentials in innovation management.
- Creative techniques to stimulate real breakthroughs.
8. The human factor in leading change
- Helping your colleagues change: What works and what doesn’t?
- How to recognize dangerous myths about change.
9. Personal innovation: How to reinvent yourself
- Choosing a new direction: This is how it works!
- How to (finally) take the step from intention to action.
10. Leadership & Change: The Big Ideas
- Leadership research: What really works in practice?
- The psychology of change: This is what everybody should know!
SOME OF BEN’S RECENT INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
Hill + Knowlton
Korea Leadership Center
Port of Rotterdam
Vacation Network Group